(Hollywood, CA) Petite, exotic, jaw-dropping, all-natural gonzo queen Liv Revamped has made her debut on the highly creative and erotic website Mind Control Theater mindcontroltheatre.com in a new must-see scene.
Scientists say that we use only 10% of our brainpower, and Mind Control Theater is about capturing the other 90%. Liv Revamped makes her debut in “Like & Subscribe,” starring alongside Robby Apples. Liv plays Mona, a respectable businesswoman, who’s not enthusiastic about another pick-up artist podcast, but it turns out that Paul (played by Robby) has an exciting new take on it and a catchy show name, The Secret to Seducing Women. Mona seems confused about his theories and wonders how they will get a woman into bed. Although Mona might have enough experience with men trying to seduce her, Paul breaks the barrier and gets her to do all kinds of things sexually after she falls under his spell, and he gets into her head. The scene revolves around mind control, hot office sex, and comedy bits, where both performers speak directly to the camera/viewer.
“I’ve never done a scene quite like this, but it was fun to film. A lot comes into play with the acting, being mentally controlled, a dash of comedy, and, of course, some hot sex in between it all. My fans have never seen me quite like this before, but I’m sure they’ll enjoy the scene,” says Liv Revamped.
Shot in 4k and runs action-packed 20 minutes, “Like & Subscribe” is available on Mind Control Theater and available as a 4K streaming and download, HD streaming, or an HD download and a DVD. Try before you buy and watch the trailer and find out more at mindcontroltheatre.com/movie/like-and-subscribe.
Liv Revamped is represented exclusively by ATMLA. Get her on your set by contacting Mark Schechter of ATMLA at [email protected] or 818.825.1239. View her agency photos at atmla.com/performers/female-models/liv-revamped.
To interview Liv Revamped for your site, publication, or show, contact Erika Icon of The Rub PR at [email protected].
ABOUT LIV REVAMPED
Petite, exotic, jaw-dropping, all-natural gonzo queen Liv Revamped has solidly risen up the adult ranks to become one of the most-wanted performers on the top studios and directors’ sets in the U.S. and Europe. She’s a champion of inner beauty, a breaker of stereotypes, and a purveyor of 420.
Liv is a fan favorite for her raw sexuality and extreme scenes with over 300 scenes for top-shelf American studios like Brazzers, Bang Bros, Perv City, Reality Kings, Naughty America, Mofos, Penthouse, Hustler, Pure Taboo, Evil Angel, MissaX, HardX, NSFW Films, Adam & Eve, Girlfriends Films, and Team Skeet, as well as Euro studios Legal Porno, Fake Hub, and Dorcel. She’s received numerous nominations, including Best Oral Sex Scene, Best Foreign-Shot Anal Sex Scene, Best Gangbang Scene, Best Solo/Tease Performance, Best Non-Sex Performance, and Most Epic Ass from the AVN Awards, Best Sex Scene – Gonzo and Best Sex Scene – Virtual Reality from the AVN Awards, Pornstar Live Cam Performer of the Year from the Cammy Awards, Best Bi Sex Scene from the GayVN Awards, and Orgasmic Oralist and Cumback of the Year from the Urban X Awards. Liv has graced the pages of AVN, Barely Legal, and Eroticism magazines.
It’s not easy but try to keep up with everything in Liv’s universe by following her on Twitter @LivRevamped, IG @livrevamped.sfw, and Snapchat @livrevamped. Go BTS, speak directly with her, and find out more about her off set life by subscribing to her OnlyFans livrevamped.com. Talk dirty with her on SextPanther sextpanther.com/liv-revamped. Check out her Verified Porn Star Pornhub account at pornhub.com/pornstar/liv-revamped.