Hooray, you have made it to the point of meeting a new couple and are ready to see where things go. Assuming you’ve exchanged pleasantries on the basics, what does your quality time together consist of or how do you make sure you are on the same page?
Here are the 10 questions we cover with new couples we are meeting. Generally, for us we prefer to have this conversation in person as there is a lot that can be inferred from body language, answers and the ability to clarify items if needed.
- What is your communication style and preference?
- How long have you been in the lifestyle and have you had other experiences?
- Are you full swap, soft swap, bisexual? What best describes each of you and you situation?
- What are your rules?
- When was your last STI testing? Protected play?
- How do you handle jealousy or issues?
- What is on your swing bucket list?
- What makes an experience next level for you?
- Have you ever had an I wish we didn’t do that experience?
- What is the next stage or step for you?
These questions can be quite in-depth but getting them out of the way allows us to progress in a positive manner or decide early on if this is not a match between either couple. Whenever we ask a question, we also share the answer, since the transparency that stems from this kind of communication can have a great impact on the relationship with the other couple(s).
In addition, ask these questions of your relationship. Can you answer them all? Are you both on the same page? How would you answer them if another couple asked you?
Remember you can email or DM us any questions you have on our articles.
Sonny & Ashlyn Sparks
Connect with The Sparks
Twitter – TheSparksCouple
Instagram – @thesparkscouple
OnlyFans – TheSparksCouple
Kasidie – TheKingandBella
SLS – TheKingandBella
The March 2022 issue can be found HERE